Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at.
Needless to say, using these websites will help you set a solid start for your freelance career. They’ll assist you in finding first clients easily and earning employers trust along the way.
- Fiverr - Empowers entrepreneurs to connect with pros who can help them do more with less. Unreal works made by real Fiverr freelancers.
- Toptal - The most Premium freelancer network that I’ve found on the web. Guys there are highly talented and are usually paid much higher than other sites.
- Upwork - Offers tools to kickstart your freelance journey – collaborative space, built-in invoice maker, and transparent recruitment process.
- Freelancer - The world’s largest freelancing and crowd sourcing marketplace by number of users and projects (over 21 million users from all over the world), so you’ll be able to find whatever you’re looking for there.
- Guru - After you sign up, you will be a part of 3 million freelancers across the globe in search of various jobs, such as web development, writing, architecture, and so on.