Using following libraries to render common data visualization charts, such as line/area/bar charts, heat maps, scatterplots, contour plots, hexagon heatmaps, pie and donut charts, sunbursts, radar charts, parallel coordinates, and tree maps.
- Recharts - A composable charting library built on React components, built on top of SVG elements with a lightweight dependency on D3 submodules.
- React-vis - A React visualization library, provides a set of basic building blocks for different charts, supports the React’s lifecycle and doesn’t create unnecessary nodes.
- BizCharts - A powerful data visualization library based on G2 and React, has strong expansion capability, and supports most data visualization charts.
- React Charts - Simple, immersive & interactive charts for React, SVG knowledge optional, focused Chart Types, etc.
- Victory - A set of modular charting components for React and React Native. Victory makes it easy to get started without sacrificing flexibility. Create one of a kind data visualizations with fully customizable styles and behaviors. Victory uses the same API for web and React Native applications for easy cross-platform charting.